1. Korean Ribs @ The Herbivorous Butcher
You’ll become a believer in plant-only pastrami after tasting the Rachel - 6 ounces of handcrafted pastrami, artisan vegan cheese, signature mustard dressing, and traditional German + Latin sauerkraut on marbled Jewish Rye - Salud!!!
4. Pulled Pork Prepper @ No Evil Foods
This UK shop is turning plant butchery into a true art with their masterly creations, like this killer prosciutto-style ham
6. Maple Bacon Donut Fried Chicken Sandwiches @The Butcher’s Son
All plant-powered and topped with a peach
7. BBQ Sliders @ Monk’s Meats
8. 6 Foot Party Sub @ The Herbivorous Butcher
Ok, they made this for Moby, but you can indulge in mini-versions of the Italian Cold Cut and Turkey Dill Havarti at their shop any day
9. Ground Beet Burgers @ Yam Chops
If you’ve never experienced the bizarre pleasure of biting into bloody beet meat, this is the place for you.
10. Hand-Rolled Donuts @ The Butcher’s Son
There are less than 5 shops in the whole country that hand-roll their donuts, and The Butcher’s Son is one of them. They bake ‘em all, including the crazily-popular Bacon Cannoli, hot and fresh each day.
11. KFC-Style Double Down @ The Herbivorous Butcher
Not a menu item yet, but this plant-only take on KFC’s ode to gluttony was so popular at a recent food festival, the plant meat masters at Herbivorous Butcher just might make it a staple